Printed 25 Jan 2020, 12:30 IST
Manchester United, Tottenham and Borussia Dortmund are hoping to signal Juventus midfielder Emre Can.
Can, 26, is out of favour in Turin and has made simply two Serie A begins this season.
The previous Liverpool midfielder will reportedly be allowed to go away throughout this switch window and three European giants are eyeing the Germany worldwide.
TOP STORY – MAN UTD, TOTTENHAM AND DORTMUND EYE EMRE CAN
Manchester United, Tottenham and Borussia Dortmund are chasing Juventus’ Can, in line with SPORT1.
With Euro 2020 arising later this yr, Can desires common enjoying time to earn a spot within the Germany squad.
Can made 37 appearances in all competitions for Juve final season, however has performed simply eight occasions in 2019-20.
— SPORT1 (@SPORT1) January 24, 2020
Sportmediaset stories Juve are engaged on a transfer for Napoli midfielder Allan to interchange Can.
– Inter will wrap up a deal for Tottenham midfielder Christian Eriksen early subsequent week, in line with Sky Sport Italia. The Serie A membership pays €18million (£15.2m) plus €2m (£1.7m) in bonuses for Eriksen, who’s out of contract at season’s finish.
– Staying at San Siro and Inter are concentrating on Chelsea ahead Olivier Giroud after recognising it will be tough to signal Napoli’s Fernando Llorente, in line with Sky Sport Italia.
– Barcelona are making progress of their bid to land Valencia ahead Rodrigo, in line with Sport. Whereas engaged on a mortgage transfer, Barcelona need an choice to purchase at season’s finish, whereas Valencia need it to be an obligation to buy for round €60m. The report says Barca are keen to pay Valencia a “penalty price” if they don’t make the mortgage everlasting.
La operación Rodrigo avanza: El Barça pone una nueva condiciónhttps://t.co/znvxULwN2v pic.twitter.com/a53IaTqwFF
— Diario SPORT (@sport) January 24, 2020
– Atletico Madrid midfielder Thomas Lemar is near signing with Premier League membership Arsenal, in line with El Chiringuito. Lemar has made simply 9 LaLiga begins this season.
– Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain are in talks over a swap deal. Purpose stories the golf equipment are discussing swapping full-backs Mattia De Sciglio and Layvin Kurzawa.
– With Marcus Rashford injured, Manchester United have checked out signing Shanghai Shenhua’s Odion Ighalo and Monaco’s Islam Slimani, who’s on mortgage from Leicester Metropolis, in line with Sky Sports activities.
Modified 25 Jan 2020, 12:30 IST
Fetching extra content material…