Printed 26 Jan 2020, 12:30 IST
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang continues to be linked with a transfer from Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain are the most recent European heavyweight reportedly within the ahead.
Aubameyang, 30, is reportedly a goal for Barcelona after scoring 16 objectives in 26 video games for struggling Arsenal this season.
Nonetheless, with Edinson Cavani probably leaving, PSG are additionally eyeing the Gabon worldwide.
TOP STORY – PSG INTERESTED IN AUBAMEYANG AMID BARCELONA LINKS
PSG are contemplating a transfer for Aubameyang, based on Foot Mercato.
Cavani might depart the Ligue 1 giants for Atletico Madrid throughout this switch window and Aubameyang may very well be his substitute, the report says.
PSG are reportedly discussing a mortgage with an possibility to purchase Aubameyang.
– Staying at Emirates Stadium, Arsenal are near a deal for Flamengo defender Pablo Mari, based on ESPN and different stories. The Premier League membership will reportedly pay £8.4million (€10m) for the Spaniard.
– Marcos Rojo may very well be on his method out of Manchester United. After simply three Premier League appearances this season, the defender is heading again to Estudiantes – the place he began his profession – on mortgage, based on the Mirror.
— Mirror Soccer (@MirrorFootball) January 25, 2020
– Carles Perez is ready to hitch Roma. Sky Sport Italia stories the Barcelona ahead will be part of the Serie A membership on mortgage till the top of the season, with a compulsory buy possibility for €13m to be a part of the deal.
– Inter are already making ready for a interval of dominance, together with subsequent season. Sport Italia stories Napoli star Lorenzo Insigne has been supplied to Inter, who might land the ahead forward of the 2020-21 marketing campaign.
– Inter and Napoli appear to have a good relationship. CalcioMercato stories Matteo Politano will swap Milan for Naples, the place he’ll signal a deal till 2024 with a medical set for Monday.
– Mauricio Pochettino stays and not using a job after being sacked by Tottenham in November. The Mirror stories Spurs will probably be entitled to £10m in compensation if the Argentinian finds one other job earlier than the top of the season.
Modified 26 Jan 2020, 12:30 IST
Fetching extra content material…