Modified 17 Feb 2020, 12:30 IST
Pep Guardiola’s future at Manchester City continues to dominate discussions – and it seemingly nonetheless stays unclear.
Talk across the Spaniard has intensified after City had been handed a two-season Champions League ban by UEFA for “critical breaches” of Financial Fair Play guidelines, though they deny wrongdoing and intend to enchantment.
But will Guardiola, who’s contracted at the Etihad Stadium till 2021, stay or go?
TOP STORY – GUARDIOLA TO STAY AT MAN CITY DESPITE BAN
Guardiola will stay at City subsequent season whether or not they have their ban overturned or not, in accordance to the Mirror.
However, Tuttosport studies the probabilities of the previous Barcelona head coach leaving City are “70 per cent”.
Guardiola has reportedly recommended beforehand he intends to honour his contract at City.
Pep Guardiola to stay at Man City even when membership fails with Champions League ban appealhttps://t.co/IrQjzw8gjH pic.twitter.com/qoP1g20Ryp
— Mirror Football (@MirrorFootball) February 16, 2020
– Chelsea are making their transfer for Jadon Sancho. France Football studies the Premier League membership have began talks with the Borussia Dortmund star, who has attracted curiosity from quite a few European giants, together with Manchester United.
– Staying at Stamford Bridge and Chelsea are set to pay £23million (€27.7m) for Inter midfielder Matias Vecino at the top of the season, in accordance to the Daily Express.
– After robust hyperlinks through the shut season, Bayern Munich‘s curiosity in Manchester City attacker Leroy Sane has cooled, in accordance to Kicker. Sane tore his anterior cruciate ligament in August.
– Staying at Bayern and Kicker studies the Bundesliga giants are retaining tabs on Liverpool‘s curiosity in RB Leipzig ahead Timo Werner. Werner has been linked with the European giants after scoring 20 targets in 22 Bundesliga video games this season.
– Alexander Isak‘s kind for Real Sociedad this season is main to curiosity, however Mundo Deportivo studies golf equipment wanting the ahead at the top of the marketing campaign should pay €70m. Former membership Borussia Dortmund reportedly have an possibility to purchase Isak for €30m, however that solely comes into play in 2021.
– Real Valladolid defender Mohammed Salisu has impressed this season and the 20-year-old is on Atletico Madrid‘s radar, in accordance to Marca.
Published 17 Feb 2020, 12:30 IST
Fetching extra content material…