Modified 27 Feb 2020, 12:32 IST
Liverpool look like getting nearer to finishing a deal for RB Leipzig star Timo Werner.
Werner, 23, has been linked with a transfer to Anfield after a prolific season with the Bundesliga facet.
Now, it appears the Germany ahead is continuous to take step in the direction of becoming a member of the European champions.
TOP STORY – LIVERPOOL OFFER WERNER FIVE-YEAR DEAL
Liverpool have provided Werner a contract till 2025 price £6.8million (€8m) a season plus bonuses, in accordance La Gazzetta dello Sport journalist Nicolo Schira.
The Premier League membership are reportedly able to pay Werner’s launch clause of £49m (€58m) earlier than April.
Werner, who not too long ago spoke glowingly concerning the Premier League membership, has 27 objectives in 33 video games in all competitions this season.
— Nicolò Schira (@NicoSchira) February 26, 2020
– Manchester United are backing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The Sun studies United are getting ready a £250m spending spree amid hyperlinks to the likes of Borussia Dortmund midfielder Jadon Sancho, Aston Villa’s Jack Grealish and Leicester City’s James Maddison.
– Coming out of contract on the finish of the season, Jan Vertonghen appears set to depart Tottenham. The Evening Standard studies Inter have contacted the defender a few potential transfer.
Inter Milan contact Tottenham defender Jan Vertonghen over free switch
— Standard Sport (@standardsport) February 26, 2020
– Could Marcelo Bielsa be set to depart Leeds United? ElDesmarque studies Real Betis have contacted the Argentinian about his scenario, with Leeds chasing promotion to the Premier League.
– Looking to strengthen their defence, Chelsea have made RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano their primary switch goal, in accordance with the Mirror.
– Amid some criticism of Real Madrid over their resolution to let Theo Hernandez depart for Milan in July, CalcioMercato studies the 22-year-old Frenchman is blissful on the Serie A membership, the place he has starred this season.
Published 27 Feb 2020, 12:32 IST
Fetching extra content material…