Modified 28 Feb 2020, 12:30 IST
Everyone desires a bit of Erling Haaland.
The Norwegian teenager has taken Europe by storm this season. First with Salzburg and now with Borussia Dortmund.
Haaland’s exploits have reportedly alerted Real Madrid.
TOP STORY – MADRID MAKE CONTACT FOR HAALAND
Real Madrid have held talks with Borussia Dortmund over the signing of star striker Erling Haaland, based on Radio Marca.
Haaland has loved a record-breaking begin to life at Bundesliga outfit Dortmund after arriving from Salzburg in January, having turned down Manchester United.
But the 19-year-old’s time with Dortmund could possibly be transient as LaLiga giants Madrid reportedly circle amid their goalscoring woes.
– La Gazzetta Dello Sport journalist Nicolo Schira claims Paris Saint-Germain have an interest in Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly. With veteran centre-back Thiago Silva out of contract on the finish of the season and dealing with an unsure future, Ligue 1 champions PSG are set to show to Koulibaly, who has been linked to the likes of United, Manchester City, Arsenal and Tottenham. Napoli are reportedly set to demand at the very least €100-110million.
– Madrid are additionally reportedly in Koulibaly, whereas El Desmarque says Zinedine Zidane is monitoring Inter defender Milan Skriniar.
– Tottenham are monitoring Manchester United defender and Roma loanee Chris Smalling, reviews Calciomercato. Roma want to signal Smalling completely.
#PSG have an interest in Kalidou #Koulibaly for the summer time. First talks between #Leonardo and his agent (Fali Ramadani). He might substitute ThiagoSilva, if Al Khelaifi won’t prolong the brazilian’s contract. #Napoli to promote KK ask €100-110M at the very least. #transfers
— Nicolò Schira (@NicoSchira) February 27, 2020
– According to Football Insider, City have recognized Everton defender Mason Holgate as a main switch goal. Pep Guardiola is decided to bolster his defensive choices after an injury-plagued season.
– Inter ahead Lautaro Martinez is needed by LaLiga champions Barcelona however Madrid are able to go head-to-head with their rivals for the Argentina star, based on Mundo Deportivo.
– Milan are eyeing a transfer for Udinese star Rodrigo De Paul at season’s finish, reviews Schira.