Modified 29 Feb 2020, 12:30 IST
If you wish to signal Kalidou Koulibaly, put together to splash the money.
Koulibaly is among the most sought-after defenders in Europe and golf equipment are anticipated to return calling on the finish of the season.
Teams from Spain, England, Germany and France are queuing up.
TOP STORY – NAPOLI SET KOULIBALY FEE
Napoli are prepared to just accept €99million (£85m) for star defender Kalidou Koulibaly, in response to Corriere dello Sport.
Koulibaly is reportedly wished by Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich and Manchester City.
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis is seemingly unwilling to just accept something lower than the price talked about.
– United are monitoring Fiorentina and Italy star Federico Chiesa, experiences the Daily Mail. The 22-year-old winger has beforehand been linked to Juventus and Inter.
– Calciomercato journalist Fabrizio Romano says Juventus are set to satisfy with striker Gonzalo Higuain to debate his future in Turin. The 32-year-old is out of contract in 2021.
– The Suns says Arsenal’s Europa League exit has jeopardised their switch plans. Mikel Arteta and the Gunners had reportedly lined up strikes for RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano, Bayer Leverkusen centre-back Jonathan Tah and Gent striker Jonathan David. However, the lack of earnings might injury Arsenal’s plans.
Man Utd boss Solskjaer ‘sends private scout’ to observe Fiorentina winger Federico Chiesa – son of iconic striker Enrico https://t.co/z0P49UbaC2
— The Sun Football (@TheSunFootball) February 28, 2020
– Fiorentina midfielder Gaetano Castrovilli is being pursued by Serie A rivals Inter, experiences Calciomercato.
– Atletico Madrid are eyeing a shock swoop for Chelsea’s Willian, claims Tuttomercatoweb. Willian might be out there on a free switch when his contract expires on the finish of the season. The Brazilian is but to recommit to Chelsea. Barcelona, Tottenham and Russian outfit Lokomotiv Moscow have been credited with an curiosity.
Published 29 Feb 2020, 12:30 IST
Fetching extra content material…