Modified 03 Mar 2020, 12:30 IST
Lautaro Martinez is a wished man and his future might turn out to be clearer.
The Inter star has dazzled in Italy this season, alongside team-mate Romelu Lukaku.
And Barcelona are reportedly eager to tie up a deal for the Argentina worldwide.
TOP STORY – BARCA TABLE MARTINEZ BID
Barcelona have made their first supply to Inter for star ahead Lautaro Martinez, based on FCInterNews.it.
Martinez has reportedly been recognized as a long-term alternative for Barca veteran Luis Suarez, whereas the likes of Real Madrid, Manchester City and Manchester United have an interest.
According to the report, LaLiga champions Barca have tabled a €70m bid for Martinez plus two gamers – Arturo Vidal and Nelson Semedo.
– The Telegraph says United are favourites to signal Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho on the finish of the season. Liverpool and Chelsea have additionally been linked with strikes for the 19-year-old.
– Athletic Bilbao are all for Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain, stories Marca. Bilbao have a Basque-only switch coverage, nonetheless, Argentina worldwide Higuain qualifies as a result of Basque-French origin of his grandfather.
¿Puede el Athletic fichar a Higuaín la próxima temporada? https://t.co/JpYBhmeLGk
— MARCA (@marca) March 2, 2020
– Amid doubts over Martinez’s future in Milan, Calciomercato says Inter are eyeing Atalanta ahead Duvan Zapata.
– According to Goal, Manchester City goalkeeper Claudio Bravo is contemplating a transfer to MLS outfit and sister membership New York City. The 36-year-old is out of contract on the finish of the season.
– Zlatan Ibrahimovic faces an unsure future at Milan amid doubts over administrators Zvonimir Boban and Paolo Maldini, claims Tuttosport. Boban and Maldini had reportedly been searching for to increase Ibrahimovic’s contract till 2021 however the pair are reportedly set to go away San Siro following a row with Elliott Management.
Published 03 Mar 2020, 12:30 IST
Fetching extra content material…