Modified 12 Mar 2020, 12:32 IST
Manchester City or Manchester United?
Harry Kane may reportedly go away Jose Mourinho’s Tottenham on the finish of the season.
And he may be enjoying for both Pep Guardiola or Ole Gunnar Solskjaer subsequent time period.
TOP STORY – CITY INTERESTED IN KANE
Manchester City want to rival Manchester United for the signature of Tottenham star Harry Kane, in accordance to 90min.
Kane is reportedly contemplating his future at Tottenham and Premier League giants United have already been linked to the England striker.
Another Manchester membership, City, are additionally in the 26-year-old entrance man.
– The Times says all soccer video games in England will be played behind closed doors below authorities plans to fight coronavirus. The report claims the present season is not going to be postponed, as an alternative matches in the Premier League and decrease divisions are to be staged with out followers.
– City are ready to swap gamers with Inter. Calciomercato reviews City are decided to signal Nerazzurri centre-back Milan Skriniar and are ready to provide full-back Joao Cancelo, who beforehand played for Inter on mortgage.
– Liverpool are favourites to signal Timo Werner, nevertheless, Mundo Deportivo claims Barcelona may flip to the RB Leipzig striker in the event that they miss out on Inter star Lautaro Martinez.
EXCLUSIVE: All soccer matches in England will be played behind closed doors below authorities plans to fight #coronavirus that would be triggered as early as at the moment. Full particulars from @mhardysport https://t.co/RrI9c7Aqqw
— Times Sport (@TimesSport) March 12, 2020
– Napoli wouldn’t reject bids for star defender Kalidou Koulibaly, reviews Gazzetta dello Sport. Koulibaly has been linked to the likes of United, City, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid.
– The Daily Mail says Chelsea and Tottenham are eyeing Bournemouth goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale.
– Crystal Palace are concentrating on Chelsea outcast Michy Batshuayi, in accordance to The Sun. Batshuayi spent the second half of final season on mortgage at fellow London membership Palace.
Published 12 Mar 2020, 12:32 IST
Fetching extra content material…