Modified 14 Mar 2020, 12:34 IST
Riyad Mahrez solely joined Manchester City in 2018 however the Premier League champions are already reportedly prepared to money in on the Algeria worldwide.
With City’s looming UEFA ban – the Manchester giants are interesting a two-season suspension – Mahrez may depart the Etihad Stadium.
And Paris Saint-Germain are a attainable vacation spot.
TOP STORY – PSG AN OPTION FOR MAHREZ
Manchester City attacker Riyad Mahrez is open to shifting to Ligue 1 champions Paris Saint-Germain, in accordance to Calciomercato.
Premier League giants City are reportedly ready to promote Mahrez and PSG are believed to be the Algeria worldwide’s most popular vacation spot.
Mahrez, who arrived at City in 2018, has began 15 of his 23 Premier League appearances this season.
– Is Paul Pogba out of the image? Juventus have been linked with a transfer for his or her former midfielder, nevertheless, Manchester United supervisor Ole Gunnar Solskjaer claimed the disgruntled star can be at Old Trafford subsequent season. With that in thoughts, Calciomercato says Juve are concentrating on Lyon’s Houssem Aouar as an alternative.
– The Daily Star studies Barcelona have selected their wage for goal and Inter ahead Lautaro Martinez. Real Madrid, United and Chelsea have additionally been linked to the Argentina worldwide.
– Fiorentina and Italy star Federico Chiesa is needed by PSG, Juve, Inter and United, Le10Sport claims.
– Angelino to Barca? The City left-back – who’s on mortgage at Bundesliga outfit RB Leipzig – has impressed the LaLiga champions, in accordance to Mundo Deportivo.
— CalcioMercato (En) (@CmdotCom_En) March 13, 2020
– Sport Witness says Napoli are prepared to promote striker Arkadiusz Milik after failing to agree a brand new deal. Inter, Arsenal and Tottenham have all been linked.
– While Milik may depart, Torino’s Andrea Belotti may arrive in Naples. La Gazzetta dello Sport studies Napoli, who signed Andrea Petagna in January earlier than loaning him again to SPAL, may embody the striker in a deal for Belotti.
– Kai Havertz to Juve will not be a risk, says Calciomercato. The Bayer Leverkusen sensation is a participant in demand however Juve have dominated out a transfer due to the €80million price ticket. Havertz has been linked to the likes of Bayern Munich, Liverpool, United and others.
Published 14 Mar 2020, 12:34 IST
Fetching extra content material…