Modified 15 Mar 2020, 12:30 IST
Could Liverpool half with Sadio Mane?
The star ahead is a key member of Jurgen Klopp’s aspect, who received the Champions League final season.
However, Real Madrid are reportedly prepared to check Liverpool’s resolve.
TOP STORY – MADRID SET SIGHTS ON MANE
LaLiga giants Real Madrid are focusing on Liverpool star Sadio Mane, reviews The Mirror.
Mane has established himself as an integral a part of Liverpool’s squad after arriving from Southampton in 2016.
However, Madrid consider they may tempt Liverpool with a £140million (€154m) supply.
— Mirror Football (@MirrorFootball) March 14, 2020
– Tuttosport’s frontpage has the headline “Hands off Ronaldo”. Sunday’s newspaper encompasses a story which says Juventus and Cristiano Ronaldo want to continue together because the Serie A champions look to signal a “actual quantity 9” amid hyperlinks to Mauro Icardi. The Argentina worldwide is on mortgage at Paris Saint-Germain from Inter.
– PSG count on Neymar to depart on the finish of the season, with ESPN claiming the Ligue 1 giants worth the Barcelona target at €150m. Neymar left Barca for PSG in a world-record €222m deal in 2017.
– According to the Express, Chelsea are making ready a £85m (€93m) bid for Bayer Leverkusen’s Leon Bailey. Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United have additionally been linked to the 22-year-old.
– Gazzetta dello Sport claims PSG are eager on Juventus midfielder Miralem Pjanic, who’s contracted to the Italian giants till 2023. While Pjanic might depart Turin, Emerson Palmieri might arrive as Juve eye the Chelsea full-back.
— Mirror Football (@MirrorFootball) March 15, 2020
– United have provided goalkeeper Dean Henderson a brand new contract value £100,000 per week, reviews The Sun. Henderson is on mortgage at Sheffield United.
– The Mirror says United, Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich and Chelsea have all met Birmingham City’s asking worth for teenage sensation Jude Bellingham.
– Liverpool are prepared to offload Xherdan Shaqiri, Dejan Lovren, Nathaniel Clyne and Adam Lallana on the finish of the season, in accordance to the Liverpool Echo.
Published 15 Mar 2020, 12:30 IST
Fetching extra content material…