- If golf equipment need to sign Harry Kane, it will take an unlimited price to prise the England worldwide from Tottenham.
Modified 12 Apr 2020, 11:48 IST
Harry Kane’s future continues to make headlines.
Since saying he wouldn’t keep at Tottenham “for the sake of it” in his pursuit of silverware, Kane has been linked to Manchester United and Real Madrid.
Now, Spurs have reportedly named their price for the England worldwide.
TOP STORY – TOTTENHAM SET KANE PRICE
Tottenham will permit star striker Harry Kane to depart for £200million, in accordance to the Daily Mail.
Kane has been closely linked to Premier League rivals Manchester United and LaLiga giants Real Madrid.
Spurs are reportedly eager on some further funds amid the Corona Virus pandemic.
Daniel Levy will sanction world document £200million Harry Kane transfer to Manchester United to ease monetary worries as membership continues to pay for £1billion stadium https://t.co/xIjgSMVJrA
— MailOn-line Sport (@MailSport) April 11, 2020
– Lautaro Martinez to Barcelona? Not essentially. The Sun claims Manchester City are favourites to sign the Inter ahead, regardless of the Argentina worldwide being tipped to transfer to Camp Nou.
– Fabrizio Romano says Juventus will think about shifting for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic if they’re unsuccessful of their pursuit of United star Paul Pogba. Brescia’s Sandro Tonali and Gaetano Castrovilli of Fiorentina are additionally on the record.
– Barca are determined to strengthen their squad. Martinez is the precedence up entrance for the LaLiga champions, however Mundo Deportivo says they need extra. Barca are eyeing a midfielder, with Napoli star Fabian Ruiz and Tottenham’s Tanguy Ndombele being thought of. The Catalan giants are additionally searching for a central defender and have been linked to City centre-back Aymeric Laporte, Dayot Upamecano of Leipzig and Sevilla’s Diego Carlos.
– Inter are fascinated by Bayern Munich midfielder Corentin Tolisso, reviews Calciomercato. The Frenchman can be being adopted by United and Arsenal.
– Signing Mauro Icardi stays the principle goal for Juve, in accordance to Calciomercato. The Serie A champions are eager to sign a striker amid hyperlinks to Inter’s Icardi, who’s on mortgage at Paris Saint-Germain. Borussia Dortmund’s Erling Haaland, Timo Werner of RB Leipzig, City ahead Gabriel Jesus, Arkadiusz Milik of Napoli, Lyon’s Moussa Dembele and Kane are additionally on Juve’s radar.
Published 12 Apr 2020, 11:48 IST
Fetching extra content material…