Modified 19 May 2020, 11:34 IST
Clubs are queuing to signal Timo Werner.
The RB Leipzig star has reportedly attracted curiosity from the likes of Manchester United, Chelsea and Bayern Munich.
While Liverpool have emerged as favourites to signal Werner, the Germany worldwide might transfer to Inter.
TOP STORY – WERNER OPENS DOOR FOR INTER MOVE
RB Leipzig ahead Timo Werner is open to becoming a member of Inter amid Liverpool hyperlinks, in accordance to Calciomercato.
Werner has been tipped to transfer to Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool, regardless of reported curiosity from Manchester United, Bayern Munich and Chelsea.
But with Inter star Lautaro Martinez being focused by Barcelona, Werner might arrive at San Siro as a alternative.
— calciomercato.com (@cmdotcom) May 18, 2020
– Bundesliga champions Bayern have no real interest in making Philippe Coutinho’s keep everlasting, experiences Mundo Deportivo. However, Bayern are open to extending the Barca misfit’s loan deal for an additional season.
– Dries Mertens is on the verge of signing a brand new contract with Napoli, says Sportitalia. Mertens had reportedly been set to be a part of Italian rivals Inter on a free switch however he’s on target to stay in Naples.
– According to Sport, Jean-Clair Todibo may very well be the important thing in seeing Miralem Pjanic swap Juventus for Barcelona. Pjanic is needed by LaLiga champs Barca however Juve want midfielder Arthur in change. Amid difficult negotiations, Todibo has emerged as a target for Juve – who might half with Mattia De Sciglio. Paris Saint-Germain are additionally curious about Pjanic.
– Luka Jovic is about to have extra time to persuade head coach Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid, says AS Diario. Madrid are believed to be eyeing Borussia Dortmund sensation Erling Haaland however he reportedly doesn’t have a launch clause for January 2021, permitting Jovic to stake his declare after struggling since arriving from Eintracht Frankfurt.
– Despite the Corona Virus pandemic, Bayer Leverkusen usually are not ready to promote star Kai Havertz for lower than €100million (£89m). Havertz has been linked to Liverpool, Juve, Bayern and Barca amongst others.