Modified 20 May 2020, 12:30 IST
Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly set to rival Real Madrid for Erling Haaland, whereas Barcelona proceed to consider their strikes.
Haaland has starred this season and moved to Borussia Dortmund in January, however the ahead is already being strongly linked with a transfer away.
While the Norway worldwide is seemingly a key target for Madrid, it appears PSG additionally just like the ahead, who scored towards them within the final 16 of this season’s Champions League.
TOP STORY – PSG EYE REAL MADRID TARGET HAALAND
PSG might threaten Madrid‘s pursuit of Haaland, based on the quilt of Marca.
The Ligue 1 giants are trying on the 19-year-old with Kylian Mbappe‘s contract expiring in 2022 and the futures of Edinson Cavani and Mauro Icardi unsure.
Haaland has scored 13 targets in 12 video games for Dortmund this season, with two of these strikes coming in BVB’s 2-1 win over PSG at Signal Iduna Park within the first leg of the Champions League’s final 16.
PSG went by within the return leg, with the workforce – led by Neymar – mocking Haaland’s meditation celebration at full-time.
— MARCA (@marca) May 19, 2020
– At Barcelona, there’s uncertainty over how the membership can land Inter star Lautaro Martinez in addition to Juventus pair Miralem Pjanic and Mattia De Sciglio. Sport says Barca have seven gamers they’re ready to promote to get offers finished for the trio – Ivan Rakitic, Arturo Vidal, Samuel Umtiti, Junior Firpo, Carles Alena, Rafinha and Nelson Semedo. It additionally stories Inter are hoping to signal Vidal, however not as a part of a deal for Martinez.
El Barça sitúa hasta 7 jugadores en el mercado para subir la apuesta en los trueques con Lautaro, Pjanic y De Sciglio
Suárez tendrá el alta en 10 días pic.twitter.com/fSeZCsWF0a
— Diario SPORT (@sport) May 19, 2020
– Staying at Camp Nou, and Mundo Deportivo stories Barca thought-about signing Tottenham star Harry Kane earlier than turning their attentions to Martinez.
– Bayer Leverkusen star Kai Havertz continues to draw loads of curiosity. The Sun claims Liverpool, Manchester United and Chelsea have joined Bayern Munich within the battle for the attacker, whereas Le 10 Sport says Madrid are additionally eager on the Germany worldwide.
– Madrid might be busy through the shut season. AS understands they’re following Lille defender Gabriel as an alternative choice to RB Leipzig centre-back Dayot Upamecano.
– With his contract expiring on the finish of the marketing campaign, Layvin Kurzawa seems prone to go away PSG. Sport stories Atletico Madrid have joined the checklist of groups who want the left-back.
– Moussa Diaby has scored 4 targets and offered 5 assists for Leverkusen within the Bundesliga this season. Le 10 Sport believes Arsenal and Dortmund have requested in regards to the 20-year-old winger.