- Juventus have seemingly taken an enormous step in direction of signing Barcelona midfielder Arthur.
Modified 24 Jun 2020, 11:50 IST
Arthur is reportedly nearing a transfer from Barcelona to Juventus.
The LaLiga and Serie A giants have been linked with quite a few offers heading into the shut season, together with Arthur making the swap to Turin.
And it appears that evidently is getting nearer to actuality.
TOP STORY – BARCELONA, JUVENTUS AGREE ARTHUR FEE
Juventus have agreed an €80million fee with Barcelona to signal Arthur, in keeping with Sky Sports.
However, the Italian champions should nonetheless persuade the Brazil worldwide midfielder.
The golf equipment reportedly need to full a deal for the 23-year-old earlier than the tip of the month.
BREAKING: Juventus have agreed a £72.5m fee with Barcelona to signal Arthur.
— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) June 23, 2020
– David Luiz is about to remain at Arsenal. The Mirror stories the defender has agreed to a one-year extension with the Premier League membership.
– He could also be staying at Chelsea till the tip of the season, however Pedro reportedly is aware of his future. Mundo Deportivo stories the Spanish attacker will be part of Roma after ending his keep at Stamford Bridge.
– Leicester City could also be near strengthening their midfield. Sport says the Premier League aspect are in superior negotiations with Real Betis to signal Portugal worldwide William Carvalho.
El Leicester estaría dispuesto a pagar 25 millones por William Carvalho https://t.co/dfJK2b4JZc
— Diario SPORT (@sport) June 23, 2020
– With Bernd Leno injured, Arsenal could also be on the lookout for a goalkeeper. The Mirror stories they’ve made an enquiry about Barcelona goalkeeper Neto, who joined the LaLiga aspect from Valencia final 12 months.
– Staying on the Emirates Stadium and ESPN says Arsenal are set to agree an extension to Cedric Soares‘ mortgage from Southampton and need to signal the defender completely within the shut season.
Published 24 Jun 2020, 11:50 IST
Fetching extra content material…