Manchester City are set to make a splash within the switch market and defence is the world within the highlight.
City struggled defensively within the absence of injured star Aymeric Laporte following Vincent Kompany’s exit, whereas there are doubts over John Stones’ future in Manchester.
Napoli’s Kalidou Koulibaly and Bournemouth defender Nathan Ake are reportedly excessive on Pep Guardiola’s want listing as he makes an attempt to strengthen his squad after watching Liverpool coast to the Premier League title.
TOP STORY – CITY NOTIFY NAPOLI OF KOULIBALY INTENT
Manchester City have knowledgeable Napoli they’re able to make a proposal for star defender Kalidou Koulibaly, in accordance with Sky Sport Italia.
Pep Guardiola has set his sights on Koulibaly, who has additionally been linked to the likes of Liverpool, Manchester United, Real Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain.
City are prepared to bid €65million (£58m) however Napoli are nonetheless holding out for €100m (£90m).
– Staying in Manchester and Sky Sports says City are in talks with Bournemouth over the signing of one other defender – Nathan Ake. The Guardian claims City are poised to beat neighbours United and Chelsea to the Netherlands worldwide.
– Sky Germany studies Bayer Leverkusen star Kai Havertz has agreed terms with Chelsea as he strikes nearer to arriving at Stamford Bridge. Havertz has been linked to Madrid, United, Liverpool, Bayern Munich and Barcelona however he seems set to affix Chelsea. Win Sports TV journalist Pipe Sierra, in the meantime, claims Chelsea and Leverkusen have agreed an €85m (£77m) charge plus €15m (£13.5m) in bonuses.
– Juventus are eyeing former Tottenham supervisor Mauricio Pochettino as a attainable substitute for head coach Maurizio Sarri, in accordance with La Stampa.
Bournemouth’s Nathan Aké anticipated to affix Manchester City in £35m switch @mrewanmurray https://t.co/9cAXWQ3g3l
— Guardian sport (@guardian_sport) July 20, 2020
– The Daily Mail says Southampton are set to signal Real Valladolid defender Mohammed Salisu. The 21-year-old has reportedly attracted curiosity from United and Atletico Madrid.
– Theo Hernandez has no plans to go away Milan amid curiosity from Ligue 1 champions PSG, studies Calciomercato. Hernandez is having fun with a high quality season with a resurgent Rossoneri crew below Stefano Pioli.
– Gianluca Di Marzio claims there’s a €60m settlement between Napoli and Lille for Victor Osimhen however the Serie A outfit nonetheless has to resolve issues with the ahead’s new agent.
Published 21 Jul 2020, 11:44 IST